CST Group, CPAs, PC of Reston, Virginia is seeking a senior associate to join our team. For over 40 years, the CST Group has provided local businesses and individuals with exceptional tax, audit and management advisory services. We are committed to being the firm of choice in our market and to building lasting relationships with our clients. We also offer the opportunity to work at a firm who received the award for Best Places to Work 2013 by Washington Business Journal.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
- 3-5 years of experience in public accounting.
- Experience in individual income tax preparation
- Experience in Corporate and Partnership income tax preparation.
- Experience with assurance work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with Prosystem fx Suite software (a plus).
Successful candidate should be highly motivated; detail oriented and have a strong desire for growth in the accounting profession. As a member of our firm, you will assume “hands-on” client responsibilities, providing a full range of services, including tax, accounting and consulting to our diversified client base.
In addition to our friendly and professional environment, CST Group offers full benefits, a competitive salary, opportunities for advancement and a flexible work schedule, which includes shortened seasonal work weeks. We are dedicated to your professional development and offer an outstanding opportunity for you to improve your knowledge within the accounting industry.
Please e-mail resume to Careers2@cst-cpa.com