There is enormous potential for growth and advancement in your accounting career with CST Group. Team members are afforded the opportunity to work on both tax and/or audit assignments in a vast array of industries; something not offered in many larger firms. This position involves working with a team of professionals on audit and/or tax engagements; working directly with individuals and business owners; research and problem solving, and management of a portfolio of individual, business and non-profit clients. Position offers professional growth to management within our firm. Position also offers rewards for marketing and expansion of our existing client services.
As a member of our firm, you will assume “hands-on” client responsibilities and consulting to our diversified client base. Successful candidate should be highly motivated to advance in their accounting career; be detail oriented and have a strong desire for growth in the accounting profession; be flexible and adaptable to change as the firm grows; exhibit a “team” mindset and be ready to contribute to the CST team.
- MS in Taxation, MPA or BS in Accounting
- Must have CPA license and 5+ years of public accounting experience
- Excellent client service skills, strong communication skills and leadership ability
- Business and individual tax preparation, tax planning and consulting
- Audit and other assurance service engagements with a Public Accounting firm including preparation of financial statements and footnotes
- Working directly with individual clients, business owners and non-profit organization leaders
- CCH Engagement and ProSystems Tax software (a plus)