Accounting Student Internship Opportunities – Reston, VA
We are looking for bright, motivated business or accounting majors to join our team for the 2019 Tax Season. Our paid internships provide the opportunity to spend a “tax season” in a busy CPA firm learning software integral to the tax preparation process, back office operations and workflow in a friendly and fun environment. Full-time or part-time opportunities available Mid-January to Mid-April. For accounting majors, internship opportunities could lead to full-time employment post-graduation for the right candidate.
- Candidates must have a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Must be CPA exam eligible upon graduation to be considered for future full-time employment.
- Include your available hours Sunday – Saturday
- Learn Sure-prep Scan Software and verification of the flow into the tax software
- Learn workflow management software (XCM), document management software (Pfx Document), Practice Management (Pfx) Software
- Learn back office operations and workflow in a bustling CPA firm
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing, scanning, faxing, filing, and phone coverage
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed