This information was accurate as of 7/21/20.
With the declaration of a state of emergency, I want to inform you of CST’s client and team safety precautions and measures.
Our leadership team is monitoring changes and following recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and our local health authorities. We assure you that it is our goal to meet your deadlines and provide quality client service during this unexpected time.
Our business operations will continue as usual, substantially in a remote environment. Our Firm has the technology in place to allow our team members to work efficiently and securely away from our office. You may reach us at 703-391-2000, press 2 for the company directory or press 0 to leave a voicemail and we will return your call. You may also reach our staff via email using the format of their first initial + last name @cst-cpa.com.
We have made the following client service adjustments to minimize health risks for you and our team during this time:
- We are requiring all clients to use our Client Portal to share your information with your client service team.
- Please feel free to email your CST advisor or CSTGroupAdmin@cst-cpa.com if you have any questions regarding our Client Portal.
- We will no longer provide a paper client copy of your tax return. This will be provided to you in electronic format and we can provide a printed copy after the Coronavirus concerns have passed, at your request. We will process paper filed Federal and state returns as needed on a case by case basis.
- Please proactively share your documents with your CST service team member via our Client Portal so that we can continue to serve you seamlessly during this time.
- We are sensitive to any policy changes that your business may have enacted in response to the Coronavirus threats that could limit in person interactions during the engagement. Your CST client service team will be in touch with you in advance of scheduled on site fieldwork to collaborate on best practices for sharing information to meet your service needs.
We’re Here to Help
Please contact your CST Advisor to discuss your specific situation.
Joe Romagnoli, CPA
For COVID-19 Updates, please visit CST Group’s COVID-19 Resource Center