Mark Watts is CST Group’s partner-in-charge of tax services. He has more than 30 years of experience working with closely held businesses including real estate, health care, government contractors, franchisees, and other professional service providers. His clients rely upon his extensive experience managing responses to IRS audits as well as state income tax examinations. Mark also provides high net worth individuals with expertise and assistance regarding strategic planning for taxes, estate, and other critical financial matters.
Mark joined CST Group in 1997 and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Asbury University. He is an active member of the Reston community and supports local businesses and nonprofits throughout Northern Virginia. He serves as Treasurer for Cornerstones’ Board of Directors.
- Top Tax Accountant by Washingtonian Magazine — 2014, 2016 and 2018
- Top Financial Professional award by Northern Virginia Magazine — 2012-2016
- SmartCPA award by Washington SmartCEO magazine — 2008 and 2009
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Tax Practitioners
- Virginia Society of Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)