Mark Watts has more than 35 years of experience working with closely held businesses including real estate, health care, government contractors, franchisees, and other professional service providers. Mark also provides high net worth individuals with expertise and assistance regarding strategic planning for taxes, estate, and other critical financial matters. His clients rely upon his extensive experience managing responses to IRS audits as well as state income tax examinations.
He is an active member of the Reston community and supports local businesses and nonprofits throughout Northern Virginia. He currently serves as Treasurer for Cornerstones Inc. located in Reston, Virginia.
Mark joined CST Group in 1997 and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Asbury University.
- Top Tax Accountant by Washingtonian Magazine — 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019
- Top Financial Professional award by Northern Virginia Magazine — 2012-2016
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Tax Practitioners
- Virginia Society of Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)