Brian Morrison joined CST Group in 1999 and has more than 20 years of public accounting experience serving a diverse range of companies, including government contractors, technology companies, professional service firms, employee benefit plans, and nonprofit organizations. He provides expert assurance, tax, and management advisory services to closely held businesses, employee benefit plans, nonprofit organizations, and high net worth individual clients. Brian also serves as CST Group’s partner-in-charge of IT, ensuring the company is at the forefront of technology and that client data is protected.
Prior to joining CST Group, Brian worked at a mid-sized public accounting firm in Rockville, MD. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Wilkes University. He lives in Reston, VA, volunteers at his Reston Bible Church, serves as a board member on MIAUSAVETs.org, and spends time playing golf and enjoying outdoor activities with his family.
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Financial Professionals Employee Benefits – 2015
- Super CPA, Small Business Consulting by Virginia Business Magazine and Virginia Society of CPAs – 2013 and 2012
- SmartCPA award by Washington SmartCEO magazine — 2008 and 2009
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) designation from the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Firm’s Designated Partner – Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce
- Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member – MIAUSAVETS.org
- Hidden Creek Country Club