Joe Romagnoli is CST Group’s managing partner and partner-in-charge of assurance services. He has been with the firm for more than 27 years, working with clients from Washington D.C.’s top industries to deliver creative tax, business, and advisory solutions. He has extensive experience advising clients on business transactions, growth, personnel, strategy, succession planning, financing, and organizational structure. For those clients who need it, he is a qualified expert witness, providing testimony for business valuation and accounting issues.
Joe served on the board of directors of Virginia Heritage Bank from its inception in 2005 until the bank’s successful sale in 2014. He has also served as a board member of the Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce and is a current member of the NVCC Audit Committee. Over the years, Joe has served leadership roles on many non-profit organizations throughout his local community. Joe holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Virginia Tech. He lives in Vienna, VA, and away from the office he enjoys golfing, fishing, hiking, and spending time with family and friends.
- Top Wealth Advisor by Washingtonian Magazine – 2016 and 2017
- Top Financial Professional by Northern Virginia Magazine – 2014-2018
- Top Tax Accountant by Washingtonian Magazine – 2014
- Super CPA by Virginia Business Magazine and the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA) – 2011-2013
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)