Kathy Jensen joined CST Group in 2012 and became partner in 2015. She has more than 25 years of experience in public accounting and specializes in government contractors, real estate, high net worth individuals, startups, and estates and trusts. She has also worked extensively with women-owned businesses. Kathy’s expertise is advising companies on planning for growth—incremental to high-speed—so they can best avoid year-end tax surprises.
Prior to joining CST Group, Kathy served for more than eight years as a senior tax manager at Dixon Hughes Goodman. Before her role there, she worked as a manager at one of the Big Four firms in Columbus, Ohio, advising numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Kathy earned her Master of Science degree in Taxation (MST) from the University of New Haven and her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Richmond. She is a board member at the Washington Women’s Leadership Initiative and an at-large director for the Tysons Regional Chamber of Commerce. Kathy and her family live in Fairfax County.
- Top Wealth Advisor by Washingtonian Magazine – 2016
- Top Financial Professional by Northern Virginia Magazine – 2013 and 2014
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Public Accountants (VSCPA)