Kendall Coleman has more than 25 years of experience providing accounting and advisory services to closely held businesses and their owners. He provides advice on accounting, taxation, and various other business planning issues, as well as management consulting services to a diverse client base. His expertise includes an emphasis on complex industries, including real estate and construction companies, government contractors, and professional service providers. The services Kendall provides are wide-ranging, yet personalized, aiding his clients in thinking strategically about critical issues such as company size, growth, and tax optimization.
His deep cross-industry knowledge also forms the foundation of his strategic planning practice for high net worth individuals, supporting them as they make informed tax decisions about businesses and investments.
Kendall earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from West Virginia University.
- Top Tax Accountant by Washingtonian Magazine
- Top Financial Professional by Northern Virginia Magazine
- Super CPA by Virginia Business Magazine and Virginia Society of CPAs
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified Construction Auditor (CCA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- National Association of Construction Auditors (NACA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
- Board of Directors Reston Chamber of Commerce
- Tax Advantages & Disadvantages of Multiple Entity Structures article in Construction Financial Management Association Magazine
- What You Need to Know about the IRS’ Accelerated Audit
- What You Need to Know Before You File in 2015 article in Contractor Magazine
- Substantiating Deductions for Corporate Travel